
Started from left to right is Ryan, Samantha, and then me (Dalton)
Ryan's roles in our team are: Programmer, Content expert, and Information architect
Samantha's roles: Producer and End user (or what I like to call "Alpha tester")
My role is Project manager, Graphic designer, and Content developer. I believe I will be good at these roles because I was hand picked by the teacher "Mrs. White" to be the leader of this group, and of this group it was unanimously chosen that I was the better artist of the three of us. Lastly, for content developer I was the one who knew the most about how our storyline would play out.
I look forward most to being able to help my fellow friends with creating a game that hopefully we can be very proud of.
I believe our greatest challenge or obstacle, and fear is that we may not always be on the "same page". We may not always be thinking just the same and we will most likely make possibly horrible mistakes, however I believe that me and Ryan and even Sam think enough alike to where we can over come that and many other possible obsolesces.

No comments:
Post a Comment