Friday, September 17, 2010

Mini game project

Yes I play games in my own spare time, and quite often, I consider myself a gamer at most times. I play many different types of games, I particularly enjoy stratigy games and action and RPGs. I enjoy them because/if they are challenging and have a deep and emmense story/plot line and can push the limits of one's imagination. Now that I know how difficult it can be to make the simplist of games I will no longer complain about games that I consider to be "lacking".... as much.

It was somewhat difficult to make my mini game. I found the hardest and most annoying parts were when I needed to add in new parts and add in coding of my own, such as when I had to add in the pizza part at the very end of the ordeal. The best parts was when I got to mess with the numbers and change speeds and placements of items on the screen.

http://http//www.myglife.org/usa/wv/tvhswiki/index.php/User:Dalton8818/Projects-Game_Design_4th_Blk_1st_Term_2010-11#Upload_your_Mini_Game_.SWF_and_.FLA_files_and_embed_them_here..

2 comments:

  1. yea I know you play a lot of games in ur spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing the action script will no doubt be the most challenging part of the game. It is rewarding when it actually works. Just a note; make sure you spell check your post before you publish so you can catch your errors. Others read your posts. Make them professional.

    ReplyDelete