My name is Dalton from Tygarts Valley High School.
The topic I chose was about what will "they" come out with next. There is constantly new technologies being designed every day and released all the time. The more focused topic is the mechanics of a Railgun which is a revolutionary and somewhat current technology that is very much so in the research and prototype development stages.
The links i posted on the Globaloria wiki is useful because they give information on the Railguns in general and the math involved in calculating the necessities for one to be used and fired.

You may wonder why no one has commented on any of your posts. It probably was because you did not set up a link to your blog in your social profile. I did that for you today. Your blogs are both informative and interesting. Good job! I'm glad that you are enjoying the class, and I am confident that you will do fine.
ReplyDelete