What all i will write, or be forced to write, for the progress of my time through the Globaloria Course.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Keyboard blog: reflecting
So far this class has been an experience. Some days I wonder if I'm making any headway at all, or that I'm on top of the gaming world. Each day is a new experience and with my team, it's always an interesting one. It's by far my most favorite class of the day, it's actually the reason I come to school in the evenings at all. I love the class itself, and I love working in flash, sure the actionscript is a pain sometimes, but once you get everything working it's a wonderful feeling "I done THAT...wow" It's a priceless experience, one I don't want to forget, or go a day without feeling. Also because of the class, It's made me think deeply about what I want to do with the rest of my life. For the longest time I was dead set on engineering, or something like that, but now, depending on how this whole globaloria class ends up, I'm seriously considering game design now, I just can't wait to see and experience what happens next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment