Saturday, November 20, 2010

Assembling the Demo

Yes, I have learned a lot about my topic since I started. I knew a good bit before we even began, however I learned many more interesting facts and ideals and concepts used about our "rail gun" topic that I had no idea of prior.

As far as media producing people are concerned, this is a simi-classified topic after all. Only the things that are meant to be heard and learned about it are released into main stream media at all. I'm certain there are countless other facts and ideas and items to be gained from the pursuit of the knowledge of this however, obtaining that...is a much different story. I say those people are doing a fine enough job just the way they are, though more (certified) information on this would be GREATLY appreciated.

I know I've taken quite a lot of learning on my own with the Globaloria project at a whole. For me, I've been the over all leader for my group since the class started, so I've had to do a lot anyways (not saying the others don't though). I've actually taken it upon myself in many times to research, look up, or other wise find out things that I didn't have the time in class to do. I've had to dive in, read, and infer on so many things since the start of the class, all of it with out the help of a teacher or someone else of that nature. Far as improving my skills to come, I can only say I can't answer that till it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment